Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Interprating Pictures

Today's activities i need to form a dialogbase on the picture given by my teacher. Me and my patner need to do a role play base on the situation. Enjoy my dialog.

Mizan:Hi Sir, I would like to loan money from you.
Me: Hello there, so you want to load money
       from me eh...how much?
Mizan: I  like loan around RM3000.
Me:Sure,but you would  have to pay in interest
       10% more in 3 month.
Mizan: Okay, I will see you 3 month later. Good Bye
                                                      Me:Good bye to you too, enjoy the money.

Add caption
Ikram:Hey Zani, it has been a  long time seen i last see you
Zani: Hi Ikram, it's nice to see you too.
Ikram: How have you been?
Zani:I've been well.how about you?
Ikram: Good. After finish studying did you achieve your dream to
            be a journelist.
Zani:Yes, i did. It make all the hardwork i did payoff.
Ikram:I know that feeling, It feels good. Well it's been good 
           meeting you but i have to get going i am late for work.
Zani:Okay, i will see you later, bye bye.
Ikram:Good bye Zani, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment